Friday 31 May 2019

The Third Book The 7th Chapter - The Value of Making a Difference


Value of Making a Difference
May 29/2019

Have you struggled with getting to your change and mastering the skill of transition? Do you push harder on your dreams and goals or do you abandoned them, when it seems like your goals are eluding you?

I have experienced this thought that quickly translates into a feeling of defeat. That feeling is one of uncomfortableness and questioning the overall thought, or are you on your right track? The answer is yes if you started moving on an idea and positive change then you'll have to keep moving. The how is sometimes the one item needed the most yet is the most difficult to learn and master. I would like to share how to capitalize on how to understand the how and capture value on the how — all with the goal for you to achieve what you truly need.

When I am in moments of uncertainty is when I start to focus on the how. I ask myself, how am I going to achieve this goal? How can I learn something new that will help me understand the how? Then I start to observe the things in life that come as life experiences with a focus on how I can increase value from that experience or event.

Recently I realized I made a professional mistake, which had a result of me having to start over with a new marketing strategy. Roughly a year ago, I was offered when I thought it would be the right choice for myself and my family. So, I made that choice to shift my professional strategy and realized soon after that was a mistake. As I started the process to start over, there was a moment that I didn't see the how and was becoming frustrated.

I then received a phone call from a friend, and we discussed the general job market and reconnected over the time that had passed. Some of you know I write a blog and out of the conversation, my friend brought up my recent posting on my trip to Belize. The topic was brought up on the life-changing experience that I had with my son. At first, I was surprised I didn't realize my friend read my blog as they came out and shared with me they have.

It was at that moment I realized I was given the gift of a how moment. It was through this conversation I realized the value of making a difference. There is a lot of work ahead of me; however, moments like these are the ones that showed me how and provided the understanding to achieve the goals that I need to achieve in my life.

When you have moments like these, capitalize on them and don't let these moments fade away and go to waste. Moments like these are ones that will allow you to create you're why and how to create your next steps. It will provide you with the comfort that you know you are on the right track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment